Minimum Daily Package Rate
The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
The minimum daily package applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan for tourists travelling in a group of 3 people or more is as follows:
• USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
• USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
However the minimum daily package includes
- Royalty of USD 65 per person per night
- Your stay at 3* property (If you want a 4* or 5* property , you may need to pay the additional Premium)
- All ground transportation ( SUV )
- All meals
- Certified English speaking guide
- Entry fees to Monuments & Museums
- All Internal Taxes & Charges.
Tourists travelling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates. These are as follows;
• Single individual – US$ 40 per night
• Group of 2 persons only – US$ 30 per person per night
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.
You can visit the following link just to know Tour Cancellation Policy of Tanzarayang Excursion. http://www.tanzarayang.com/cancellation-policy